To fundraise, hold an event, or to apply for a grant on behalf of I-RISE, please follow the checklist that follows:
1. Event coordinators should fill out an inquiry form found here.
2. The inquiry form will ask for all the details of your event, including a copy of all associated web or printed text that will be published or used to advertise the event. Text may be edited for accuracy, style, or tone.
3. No photos or personal stories from refugees or community members can be used without permission due to strict confidentiality regulations that we have from USCRI, and for the safety and respect of our community.
4. Staff will clear the proposed event on the master Interfaith-RISE website calendar (if applicable) to avoid conflicts or duplicate event.
5. Once approved, events or links to events will be posted to the Interfaith-RISE website calendar, highlighted in the email updates, and promoted on the Interfaith-RISE Facebook and at monthly meetings as appropriate.
6.Final copies of all event-related materials should be submitted for Interfaith-RISE records.
7. All questions and correspondence can be sent to Events.InterfaithRISE@gmail.com.